This guide is here to help you make a more informed decision on how our pieces will fit you. Please refer to the measurements provided in the specific product pages.
How to measure yourself
1. Chest: Raise your arms slightly and using a tape measure, measure around the chest area keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
2. Waist: Place a tape measure around your waist or where trousers would normally sit on your hips.
3. Hip: Place a tape measure around your upper thighs - around 7" below your waist or the widest part.
4. Shirt Length: Measure from the highest point of shoulder (HPS- where it meets the neck) to the bottom of where your shirt would normally end.
5. Pant Length: Measure from the waistband of your pants to the bottom of where they would normally end.
If you need further assistance, please email us at email@example.com